WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Executive & Private Bankers
- Financial Planners and Analysts
- Retail Branch Managers
- Corporate Account Managers
- Management Accountants
- Public Accountants
- Economics Professionals
- Brokerage and Market analysts
- Investment Advisors and Financial Planners
- Investment Managers and Analysts
- Stock Market Professionals
- Portfolio and Asset Managers
- Financial Marketing Professionals
- Head of Financial Accounts
- Financial Controllers
- Operation and Planning Managers
- Research Officers and Media Professionals
- Financial Accountants.
We are educating the World’s Future Leaders in government, academia, commence and non-profit organization to understand and uphold highest standards of ethical conduct – The Chartered Economist professional program will enable professionals to help their organizations execute sound managerial decision in an increasing complex global environment.
The program focuses on building economic thinking and analysis skills in conjunction with how to apply economic theories, tools and techniques in administrative and business decision making.
Full blended learning solution, with the final manual and online assessment, students master the following credible components in our various Chartered Fields:
- The key macroeconomics and microeconomic forces influencing the enterprise.
- Applied research methods for business economics
- Competition policy, financing business, economic regulation and world trade.
- Marketing dynamics:
i. Developing fast-to-market technology
ii. Action oriented marketing plans?
- Economic forecasting and Econometrics
How a business economist can work effectively with other leader to translate changes in the economic environment into improved performance and business strategy.
Candidates who successfully complete the program and pass the Chartered Accountants Exam will join a credential group of esteem professionals and academics leading the way of addressing the critical economic problems of our day and in the future.
OIACA is a world professional body registered, established and duly registered in Namibia with membership in over 50 countries and in alliance with 150 universities meant to regulate the conduct and activities of the Accounting profession worldwide.